Friday, December 12, 2008

Zafferano's Birthday Tour

Colin & I have for a number of years organised our Limousine for Susanne's birthday but has been increasingly hard to make it a surprise. So this year Colin organised a taxi to take them to The Globe Wine Bar at the Parmelia Hilton for drinks. Susanne was surprised friends were there to greet her . After a drink Colin suggested they go for a walk only to surprise her coming out with the limo waiting. I took them for a tour through Kings Park and South Perth then onto Zafferano's Restaurant at The Old swan Brewery. The service is a bit slow at this restaurant so it normally takes 3 to 4 hour to have dinner. Due to this the patrons are a little more inebriated than normal which causes the taxi's to be not plentiful here as i always find people milling around outside waiting for taxi's it is about an hour wait time from this venue Fridays and Saturday nights. Which is what I figure taxi drivers think is long enough to sober up some what , I Know I would if I was driving a taxi late.

No comments: